Engagement Coordinator - Internship Position based in Pittsburgh, PA
Team Tassy is seeking a coordinator to support our engagement and partnerships with donors, volunteers, and supporters. Our culture is collaborative, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced. We maximize resources every way possible to provide the most effective services for our families in Haiti. We're looking for entrepreneurially minded, organized and detailed-oriented individuals with a keen interest in accompanying our families to independence. We're looking for an individual with a great attitude and collaborative energy to support our team.
This coordinator will focus on supporting our fundraising goals, engaging with our supporters & volunteers, and tracking/reporting across all fundraising channels. This individual must have experience and strong writing skills.
- Support Engagement and Fundraising Functionalities
- Assist Team Tassy’s Director of Engagement in engaging the organization’s supporter base
- Create and deliver donor thank you letters to all donors in a timely manner
- Support communications to engage and activate our supporters to help us achieve our goal
- Attend Team Tassy events, pop-ups and other volunteer opportunities to build awareness of our work
- Track and create monthly reports for the 1:1 Campaign, Store, Run Across Haiti and Mailchimp engagement
- Lead and execute all quarterly letter exchanges between our 1:1 donors and family members in Haiti
- Add all donors from the Run Across Haiti, Blackjack Spectacular and Individual Donations into Fundly CRM
- Lead Virtual Runner Program under the Run Across Haiti
- Track and organize all Run Across Haiti runner, crew and team documents in a timely manner
- Track Run Across Haiti runners’ fundraising progress and offer suggestions to hit monthly goals
- Research potential sponsors and partners for Run Across Haiti, Blackjack Spectacular and 1:1 Campaign.
- Other assignments related to donor engagement to be assigned by our Director of Engagement
Fall Semester, 2017
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Engagement Coordinator, First & Last Name”. Please also attach to the email a one pager on your philosophy on donor engagement.